Tuesday 10 January 2012


We've been making Christmas cards for a couple of years now, helped by Usbourne for some great ideas - which we either follow or adapt.

You just need some fingers for these for the bodies and heads, and a paint brush or black pen for the rest.

Snowmen, penguins, angels are often featured – I think penguins are my fave, Mati prefers decorating the snowmen though. She used some glitter glue this time, which worked well.


We both do the finger painting – boredom can set it with Mati before me…but she loves drawing in the detail - arms, eyes, hats, scarves, etc, - and is way better than me at this.


So we use these for cards, present tags, etc,

I try and use brown paper as much as possible - and recycled – this year I was using card from packets of tights, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment